Anywhere in the Netherlands
Number of hours
Are you looking for a good job in logistics? Then we are looking for you! You will start working for one of our client companies, for example in the warehouse of a fashion retailer, cold storage warehouse or a toy manufacturer. Together with your team, you make sure of continuity of the processes. As a Logistics Employee, you have an important role. There are different jobs in logistics, such as order picker or forklift driver. What is best suited to you?
We require from you:
- You can communicate in English;
- You have a driver’s license category B;
- You are motivated to work;
- You are flexible;
- You have a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct).
- An appealing salary;
- Work for longer periods of time;
- An online employee profile to view your own details, hours, salary and employee benefits;
- Good employee benefits;
- Weekly pay-out;
- A home with a full interior that is well within the housing requirements, and free commuting for non-Dutch employees;
- Healthcare insurance for non-Dutch employees;
- A job coach who speaks your language (Dutch, English, Polish, Romanian, Bulgarian);
We are a secondment agency in the Netherlands with more than 20 years of experience. Every day, over 1200 Workstead employees go to work for different clients in production, food, industry, technology, cleaning and logistics. In addition to jobs, we offer you high-quality accommodation and your commute to and from work is free of charge. We are committed to making sure you feel at home, you have a good workplace, and we build your future together!